Biodynamic gardening seeks to work with all the forces of Nature. This course explores in detail how Biodynamic gardening achieves this in practice.
• The planet‘s unique position between sun and earth
• Cosmic forces: the sun, moon and planets
• The planting calendar, and how to use it
• Root, leaf, fl ower, and fruit days — and how to use these in your gardening and cooking
• The role of Biodynamic preparations
A tour of the Biodynamic Garden at Ryton Organic Gardens is also included.
This course is the second in a series in conjunction with the Biodynamic Association: biodynamic.org.uk and the Ruskin Mill Trust: rmt.org
The course is run by Matthew Hayes, biodynamic grower and development manager of the Rooftop Garden at Argent College, Birmingham. Details of this course are subject to change.